Our Mission is: To mobilize human and financial resources for improving the quality of life for Susquehanna County residents by linking partnering agencies, donors and volunteers.
United Way of Susquehanna County Believes That:
- Everyone should have sufficient food.
- Everyone should have a safe place to live.
- Everyone should have access to basic health care.
- People in crisis should have access to emergency services.
- Children and youth should have the opportunity to grow and prosper.
- Everyone should have the skills and support to enter and stay in the workforce
- Seniors should be supported in their efforts to be independent.
Rachel Pratt, Director of Susquehanna County Interfaith
Click here to read Testimonial